Monday 6 May 2024

  Finishing the Trans Canada Highway!


Well, Arrived safely in Montreal ...


and I have to say the new Border Control set up at the airport makes us in Uk look the third world country we are becoming.... so quick and efficient.

Suspect I got ripped off in taxi but it was rush hour .. oh how I wish I was of the Uber generation (No, not really).


A great hotel room with a balcolny overlooking La Fontaine Park   ... not what I'm used to on bike trips!

And just a 500 yard walk though the French Quarter to where I pick up the bike tomorrow ... a beer and meal in a throbbing bar ... full of the Uber generation I suspect ... and  try and avoid going to bed at 8pm local time!


Not that I am likely to sleep ... too much excitement and anxiety flowing around ....




No comments:

Post a Comment